Carjacker accidentally kidnaps an eight-week-old BABY child who was inside a stolen Hyundai outside a medical center
- The police are looking for a car thief who stole a car with a baby that sleeps inside
- Stolen car from medical center on Bush Blvd, Mill Park in northeastern Melbourne
- Hyundai Tucson found 20 minutes later at a nearby Home Maker Center
- The eight-week-old baby was still in the car and seemed to be unharmed
- The police have published a photo and a description of the man they are looking for
Kylie Stevens for Daily Mail Australia
The desperate hunt continues to track a car thief who stole a vehicle with an eight-week-old baby sleeping inside on Friday morning.
Victoria police were told that a white Hyundai Tucson was stolen near a medical center on Bush Blvd, Mill Park in northeastern Melbourne around 10:20 am.
The car was found at a Home Maker Center 20 minutes later on Plenty Road, Mill Park.
The Victoria Police has posted photos and a description of a man (pictured) they want to talk to
The stolen Hyundai Tucson (pictured) was abandoned a short time later with the baby still in
The baby was still sleeping in the car and seemed to have gotten away unharmed.
The police later issued a public alert with a photo and a description of a man they are looking for.
He is described as white, with light olive skin, medium build, wearing a black t-shirt with a white motif on the front, a khaki baseball cap, sunglasses, gray sweatpants, white runners and a sachel or purse. hand.
He was last seen fleeing the intersection of McDonalds and Plenty Roads in a westerly direction.
Anyone with information should call triple-0.
The man (pictured) is described as Caucasian, with light olive skin and medium complexion. Anyone who sees the man should call the triple-0
The car thief threw the stolen car at a Home Maker Center in Mill Park
Police are investigating the car robbery on Friday morning in northeastern Melbourne