Can you see the NAKED model hidden in each of these images? Artist uses incredible body painting skills to create cheeky camouflage
- Models were expertly painted with body paint in a painstaking process that can take several hours
- They were then placed in a nature scene where they blended seamlessly into their environment
- The artist behind the images is German photographer Jörg Düsterwald, 54
An artist has used incredible body painting skills to create an artful camouflage of nude models against a range of scenic backgrounds.
The models were carefully painted before being placed in a nature reserve where they skilfully blended into their surroundings in a process that took several hours.
The man behind the images is German artist Jörg Düsterwald, 54, who is adept at artworks, advertising and TV marketing campaigns, and who has used body paint in his work for over 20 years.
His photos, taken in various beautiful places in Germany, represent different months and seasons of the year and will be on a 2021 calendar.
So can you see the model hidden in each of these photos?
SCROLL DOWN FOR ANSWERS
1. This photo was taken on the Lüneburger Heide, a famous heathland and forest area in Lower Saxony, Northern Germany
2. A model is combined with the surroundings of the Fischer winery in Neckarsulm, North Baden-Württemberg, Germany
3. A model is camouflaged against the rocks at Regenstein Castle, a castle ruin three kilometers north of Blankenburg in Saxony-Anhalt.
4. This autumn photo was taken in the town of Hessisch Oldendorf in the Hamelin-Pyrmont district, in Lower Saxony, Germany.
5. A beach on the island of Sylt in the Frisian archipelago in the North Sea, Germany
6. Picturesque forest area in the Okertal region of the Harz
7. Outside the town of Bad Nenndorf in the Schaumburg district, Lower Saxony, Germany
8. This winter recording was made in the city of Brullsen
9. A snowy landscape is depicted in the Wilder Kaiser nature reserve in Tyrol
10. The model is hidden in this image of a forest covered with ice and snow in winter
11. An image of a stone wall surrounded by trees and foliage
1. Camouflaged with lavender in the middle of the heather
2. Leaning on the shed
3. Sitting on the rock
4. At the bottom of the tree trunk
Leaning on the rock
Leaning against a rock on the left side of the image
Sitting on a tree trunk to the right
8. Lean gently on the tree branch
9. Lying in the snow in the foreground
10. Lying on the ground next to rocks covered with snow
11. Goes into the stone wall on the right