Boy, two, fights for life after the drunken Russian grandfather threw him into his OVEN because he saw & # 39; the devil in him & # 39; while he took care of the child
- Mother Irina Andreeva, 21, left the son in the care of grandparents while she was at work
- After a drinking session, the boy's 53-year-old grandfather & # 39; saw the devil & # 39;
- He took the boy away from his wife and put him in the oven & # 39; with the intention of killing him & # 39;
- The woman managed to bring the boy out alive, but he is now in & # 39; serious & # 39; situation in the hospital
A Russian grandfather threw his two-year-old grandchild in a scalding oven because he & # 39; the devil in the boy & # 39; during a drinking session.
The unnamed boy from Omsk in Russia was rescued from the stove, but is in a & # 39; serious & # 39; condition after having acute burns of more than 50 percent of his body.
The child is placed in a coma and connected to a breathing machine while fighting for his life in the hospital.
A two-year-old boy died for burns of up to 50 percent of his body after mother Irina Andreeva, 21 (right), left him in the care of his grandparents in Russia
The boy's 53-year-old grandfather, who was not mentioned, threw the boy into this oven at the parental home after seeing & # 39; the devil in him & # 39; during a drinking session
Svetlana Ospennikov, spokeswoman for the Omsk Regional Health Service, said: “The little patient is now in intensive care. He is in a serious condition. It is too early to make predictions.
& # 39; When dealing with such burns, it is impossible to understand his condition. It can deteriorate for four days. Doctors are currently doing everything to alleviate the child's suffering. & # 39;
The 53-year-old grandfather was described as & # 39; rave & # 39; when he & # 39; the devil & # 39; saw the boy during a drinking session with the child's grandmother, Life reported.
For fear of Satan, he said he threw the child into the burning oven.
The couple then sat on the toddler.
The crazy man used & # 39; physical strength & # 39; to grab the wife of his wife and drive her out of the house
The police – who held the man – said that he had pushed the child into the scalding furnace for the purpose of killing him.
The boy's grandmother managed to rescue the boy from the oven, but he is now fighting for his life in the hospital after being placed in a coma and on breathing machines
Police said the grandfather had been drinking for a few days and was unable to provide another explanation for his behavior. He is convicted of a long prison sentence if he is convicted
The woman and a neighbor rushed back inside and pulled the screaming toddler out of the oven.
The grandparents cared for the child while their daughter – the boy's 21-year-old mother Irina Andreeva – was working.
An ambulance chief said: & We have succeeded in bringing the child alive. It is such a frightening story. This is something that the Gestapo would do. & # 39;
A police source said: & The suspect was detained in the state of strong alcoholic intoxication.
& # 39; He had been drinking for a few days and most likely affected his brain. He gave no other reason. & # 39;
He is convicted of a long prison sentence if he is convicted.
It comes after 11-month-old Maxim Sagalakov (on the right, with mother Viktoria) died after being thrown into an oven by a grandparent during a drinking session
It is the second Russian case in three months that a child is burned in this way by grandparents.
In January, an eleven-month-old baby died after being brought to the other side by the grandfather, according to police.
The boy, Maxim Sagalakov, was left by his mother Viktoria, 20, in the care of her parents in the Khakassia region of Russia.
When she returned, the distraught woman found the charred remains of the child in the stove of the family house in the village of Kharoy.
& # 39; The grandparents were drunk and killed the baby & # 39 ;, said a statement from the regional investigative committee in charge of investigating serious crime.
& # 39; A family member found the boy's body badly damaged by the high temperature in the stove. & # 39;