Blanca Blanco poses in bikini, has been on the Southern Italian diet

Tale Of Tails actress Blanca Blanco poses in a bikini as she shares that she’s been on the Southern Italian diet of ‘clean seafood’: ‘I love it!’

Advertisement


<!–

<!–

<!–

<!–

<!–

<!–

<!–

Tale Of Tails actress Blanca Blanco was spotted at a Los Angeles pool this weekend while modeling a golden yellow thong bikini.

Dating Deer Hunter actor John Savage, the brunette bombshell showed off her toned figure and petite waist as she sunbathed.

In her caption, the red carpet said she has tried the new southern Italian diet, which the actress says is mostly seafood. ‘Have you tried the Southern Italian diet? Omg love it… It includes eating clean seafood and red meat just once a week. It is similar to the 80/20 diet. It’s super healthy and I even ate my first octopus,” the Siren said in her caption.

Two-Piece Day: Tale Of Tails actress Blanca Blanco was spotted in a golden yellow thong bikini by a Los Angeles pool this weekend

Slim: The brunette bombshell, dating Deer Hunter actor John Savage, showed off her toned figure and petite waist

Slim: The brunette bombshell, dating Deer Hunter actor John Savage, showed off her toned figure and petite waist

Two-Piece Day: Tale Of Tails actress Blanca Blanco was spotted this weekend modeling a golden yellow thong bikini by a pool in Los Angeles. The brunette bombshell, who dates Deer Hunter actor John Savage, showed off her toned figure and small waist as she sunbathed

She also shared a video of her eating octopus. The beauty was recently in Scilla, Italy to attend a film festival and she probably picked up the diet tips there.

The 80/20 diet has become popular in Hollywood this year; it is when healthy foods are eaten 80% of the time and less healthy foods can be introduced the other 20% of the time.

In the past, she has said that her diet tips include smaller meals. “It has been a challenge with Covid to stick to a diet plan, but remember moderation is key!” said the mission: possible actress.

‘I think we should strive for healthy choices. Since the start of the Pandemic, I’ve been cooking more and lately obsessed with organic soups with vegetables.’

The HBO graduate adds: ‘I have experienced that this year has not always been easy. I feel that fear of the unknown is driving us to be less careful.’

New plan: In her caption, the red carpet said she has tried the new southern Italian diet, which the actress explained is mostly seafood

New plan: In her caption, the red carpet said she has tried the new southern Italian diet, which the actress explained is mostly seafood

New plan: In her caption, the red carpet said she has tried the new southern Italian diet, which the actress explained is mostly seafood

New trend: 'Have you tried the Southern Italian diet yet?  Omg love it... It includes eating clean seafood and red meat just once a week.  It is similar to the 80/20 diet.  It's super healthy and I even ate my first octopus,

New trend: 'Have you tried the Southern Italian diet yet?  Omg love it... It includes eating clean seafood and red meat just once a week.  It is similar to the 80/20 diet.  It's super healthy and I even ate my first octopus,

New trend: ‘Have you tried the Southern Italian diet yet? Omg love it… It includes eating clean seafood and red meat just once a week. It is similar to the 80/20 diet. It’s super healthy and I even ate my first octopus,” the siren said

She then said it’s okay to enjoy comfort foods because “they bring us memories of being with family during this difficult time and because most of us can’t travel because of life’s peaks, we need to enjoy life” .

She ended with: ‘Remember that this pandemic is temporary and it will help us mentally and physically to take it one day a day. Personal growth is what you gain during this experience!’

This comes after she shared her thoughts on the latest Peloton bike that set her back $2,400.

Sounds smart: The 80/20 diet has become popular in Hollywood this year;  it is when healthy foods are eaten 80% of the time and less healthy foods can be introduced the other 20% of the time

Sounds smart: The 80/20 diet has become popular in Hollywood this year;  it is when healthy foods are eaten 80% of the time and less healthy foods can be introduced the other 20% of the time

Sounds smart: The 80/20 diet has become popular in Hollywood this year; it is when healthy foods are eaten 80% of the time and less healthy foods can be introduced the other 20% of the time

The actress took to Instagram to share photos of herself on the bike as she gave a review. Turns out the training machine works great, but doesn’t compare to sessions at the Equinox gym in Los Angeles.

“I decided to order @onepeloton bike in the hopes of staying motivated to stay active,” began the viewer wearing workout clothes. “The most important thing to help me deal with the anxiety, stress of the pandemic.”

The star, who wore a bra top and shorts with a gold-plated Giparse chain, added: ‘The bike is great, but it’s challenging to practice at home. I feel like we are all dealing with pandemic blues to some degree as a result of the change in our daily lives and routines.

Healthy: She also shared a video of her eating octopus.  The beauty was recently in Scilla, Italy to attend a film festival and she probably picked up the diet tips there.

Healthy: She also shared a video of her eating octopus.  The beauty was recently in Scilla, Italy to attend a film festival and she probably picked up the diet tips there.

The meal: Seafood caught in the Mediterranean is served along the coast in Italy

The meal: Seafood caught in the Mediterranean is served along the coast in Italy

Healthy: She also shared a video of her eating octopus. The beauty was recently in Scilla, Italy to attend a film festival and she probably picked up the diet tips there.

“I know that exercise will help me release endorphins and help me stay positive and have a moment of normalcy.”

The bottom line: working from home just isn’t easy.

She then asked her followers what they do to help you stay motivated to workout at home. And she shouted out to all the “brave workers who kept working through the pandemic.” She ended with, “Thank you for all you do.”

With her love: The star with beau John Savage at the BAFTA Los Angeles Tea Party at the Four Seasons Hotel in January

With her love: The star with beau John Savage at the BAFTA Los Angeles Tea Party at the Four Seasons Hotel in January

With her love: The star with beau John Savage at the BAFTA Los Angeles Tea Party at the Four Seasons Hotel in January

Advertisement

.