released: 24 Mar 2023 at 13:18
SET-listed BCPG Plc, a power generation flagship of Bangchak Corporation, reveals capital investment for this year at 39 billion baht for company growth. (Photo: BPCG)
SET-listed BCPG Plc, a power generation flagship of Bangchak Corporation, revealed capital investment for this year at 39 billion baht for organization growth in domestic market and overseas.
Niwat Adirek, president and president of BCPG stated 77% of the overall capital investment was prepared to invest for the brand-new job advancement and the rest of 23% was prepared for possession acquisition.
Among business opportunities that BCPG visualizes is the effect of bank-run scenarios in the USA and Switzerland which might weaken the corporation’s liquidity.
“We are all set to obtain the possessions whose owners are running dry of money, and we prepare 20 billion baht to spend for this year,” stated Mr Niwat.
BCPG began its organization footprint in the USA by obtaining 2 natural gas-fired power plants: 8.7% in the 700-MW Carroll County Energy LLC (CCE) and 7.6% in the 1,182-MW South Field Energy LLC in February worth US$ 115 million (3.97 billion baht).
This deal will contribute an extra 151 MW owned to BCPG’s portfolio.
Another service capacity is the domestic market which Thai energy authorities are preparing to expand power generation from sustainable resources to 50% from 12% at the end of in 2015 over the next 2 years.
BCPG likewise has an organization footprint in China, Japan, Laos, the Philippines and Taiwan.
This year, it prepares to continue the advancement of an on-pipeline advancement task in Japan’s Chiba 2 solar energy farm at 10 megawatts and to run next year.
The Nam San 3A and Nam San 3B hydroelectric power plants at 114 MW which currently provide partial capability to Laos state grid and are anticipated to provide power to Vietnam state grid next week.
In Laos, BCPG will likewise begin the building of the very first stage of the 600-MW Monsoon Wind Power job which it got a $692.55-million job funding loan from Asia Development Bank (ADB) just recently and to run in 2025.
In the Philippines, the business will begin the advancement of the 13.2-MW Nabas 2 wind farm quickly on Vasai Island and run in 2025.
Mr Niwat stated BCPG is likewise preparing to develop a production center of the battery company for families, medium-scale market, and electrical motorbikes by partnering with Xiamen Ampace Technology Co (Ampace) in Thailand.
Financial investment in battery service for fixed and movement sectors with Ampace intends to use the increasing need in the future.
Ampace is a joint endeavor in between a Hong Kong-based Amperex Technology (ATL) and Contemporary Amperex Technology Co (CATL).
The financial investment information would be revealed after the expediency research study and last financial investment choice were finished.
Do you like the material of this post?