Austrian Grand Prix, LIVE: Mercedes’ Lewis Hamilton starts with title defense, but starts from second place on the Red Bull Ring after being pushed to pole by teammate Valtteri Bottas
- Valterri Bottas wants to win the first race of the new Formula 1 season
- The Mercedes driver gave his teammate Lewis Hamilton a pole position
- Sebastian Vettel has enough to come up with, as he starts in 11th place
- The Austrian Grand Prix is the first race back after the corona virus crisis
- Latest Formula 1 news, live action and results here
Valtteri Bottas wants to make a flying start to the new Formula 1 season on Sunday in the Grand Prix of Austria.
The Mercedes driver kicked his teammate Lewis Hamilton in qualifying on Saturday.
Meanwhile, Sebastian Vettel has enough to persuade, as he starts eleventh in the grid for Ferrari.
Sports emails DAN RIPLEY takes you through all the action, the race starts at around 1:55 PM (BST).