& # 39; We have sold 120 bottles in two days & # 39 ;: the Australian brand reveals that the sale of its & # 39; magic & # 39; face oil has gone crazy since Nigella Lawson was lyrical about it – so what makes it so special?
- Nigella Lawson, 59, wrote spiky pear oil for her age-defying complexion
- The TV chef uses the 100% pure Prickly Pear Seed Oil from Garden of Wisdom
- The Australian brand Indagare saw the sale of its organic oil skyrocket overnight
- Fig oil moisturizes, makes skin tighter and clearer without clogging pores
An Australian natural beauty saw sales of its spiky pear seed oil skyrocket after British TV chief Nigella Lawson credited the product for her flawless, age-defying skin.
After the 59-year-old food writer revealed that she puts Garden of Wisdom & 100% Pure Prickly Pear Seed Oil on her face, hair and hands every night, Indagare Natural Beauty saw $ 88 Illumino Youth Serum fly off online shelves with 120 bottles sold in two days.
Indagare founder, Tanya Joslin, said the sale & # 39; huge & # 39; was for her little brand.
The acclaimed British TV chef Nigella Lawson (photo) recently revealed that she is applying fig seed oil to her face, hair and hands to preserve her flawless skin
& # 39; We are a small independent organic beauty brand, so for us selling 120 bottles of one product in just two days is huge & # 39 ;, Joslin told FEMAIL.
& # 39; Fig seed oil is still relatively unknown – especially outside of green beauty circles. From this morning the question still comes. I am just lucky that we have delivered a new batch of spiky pear seed oil last Thursday, but I am already in contact with Morocco that begs for more! & # 39;
Initially Joslin could not understand where the question came from, but a quick Google search brought her to the recent approval of 59-year-old Nigella of the organic oil that she & # 39; face-saving magic & # 39; called.
Tanya Joslin (right) is the brain behind Indagare's Illumino Youth Serum
What are the benefits of fig kernel oil?
– Brightens the skin to achieve a healthy, radiant glow
– Contains large amounts of skin-softening vitamin E (150% more than traditional argan oil)
– Soothes inflammation
– Contains large amounts of linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid that has been proven to alleviate sun damage and hyper pigmentation
– Increases cellular turnover and stimulates collagen production
– Contains rich amounts of vitamin K that works to smooth the skin and reduce dark circles under the eyes
– Hydrates all types of skin, including acne-prone, oily and mature complexion
& # 39; Her glowing review of this relatively undiscovered natural beauty oil was filtered fairly quickly for an important segment of women here in Australia! & # 39; she added.
Nigella was lyrical about the benefits of spiky pear seed oil, which she wrote Sunday Times Times style: & # 39; Do it & # 39; We wake up at night and you wake up as if you've been to a seaside spa, slept 10 hours a night and haven't been on Twitter for a month. & # 39;
Indagare Illumino Youth Serum won Editor & # 39; s Choice at the global Beauty Shortlist Awards in 2018 thanks to the rich concentration of vitamins E and K, linoleic acid and neroli.
Nigella Lawson (photo) is called prickly pear seed oil & face-saving magic & # 39;
The many benefits of Indagare Illumino Youth Serum include clear skin color, improved appearance and a clear reduction of eye circles.
The oil from Moroccan also reduces inflammation, improves skin texture and works for all skin types, including oily and acne-prone.
The fast-absorbing formula can be used as a dewy base for makeup or in combination with night cream and moisturizer for a & mega-dose of skin nutrition & # 39 ;.
. (TagsToTranslate) Dailymail (t) femail