Amazon Australia launches the MASSIVE mid-year sale and reduces the price of designer clothing, laptops, books and TVs to 50%
- Amazon Australia has just announced that it will be selling a massive mid-year
- Sharp shoppers can make bargains on tens of thousands of products
- Clothing and shoes, laptops, cookware, video games and books are included
- The online giant has even offered a buyer's guide for the best way to shop the sale
Amazon Australia has announced it is throwing a huge mid-year sale with thousands of items plunged by more than 50 percent.
The bonanza bonanza starts at 9 am on May 31, runs until June 30, and covers all 29 categories on Amazon & # 39; s site.
Sharp shoppers can expect a 50 percent discount on clothing and shoes, including Puma, Bonds and Calvin Klein, a 50 percent discount on cookware from Circulon, Anolon and Tefal and at least a 15 percent discount on laptops from HP and Razer.
The sale also includes deals for audio equipment and for starters it offers a 25 percent discount on a Sony Soundbar. There are also great discounts on TV & # 39; s from Sony and Soniq, video games and a 30 percent discount on business books.
And to make sure there is no chance of missing something, Amazon has also shared a handy guide for buyers on how to shop.
Amazon Australia has just announced that it is throwing a huge mid-year sale with thousands of items that have fallen by more than 50 percent (file image)
What are the best deals?
• Up to 50% discount on selected clothing, shoes and accessories
• Minimum 15% discount on selected HP and Razer laptops
• Great discounts on selected TVs from Sony and Soniq
• 25% discount on Sony HT-S100F // C AU1 Slim Soundbar
• 50% discount on certain Circulon, Anolon & Tefal Cookware
• Great offers for selected video games from EA, Ubisoft, Sony and Activision
• Great discounts on a wide selection of books, including up to 30% off certain Business & Economics books
• Spend $ 50, save 15% on Household and Pantry Essentials. Discount applied at checkout
• Large savings for parents with discounts on brands such as Huggies and Baby Jogger
The sale of Amazon has reduced the cost of cookware by Circulon, Anolon and Tefal to 50 percent
The guide recommends that you first download the Amazon app.
This allows customers to see what is being offered before it is live on the site. This can be done by viewing the "Today's deals" and "Upcoming" tabs.
If a customer is interested in a deal, they can check the "Watch this Deal" box to follow all the specials that have aroused their interest and possibly make a bargain after the sale has officially started.
The Buyer's Guide also recommends signing up to become an Amazon Prime member.
Amazon membership costs $ 6.99 per month and offers access to Amazon streaming platforms, including television, music, books, and games.
What kind of deals does Amazon offer?
Lightning Deals: These are promotions that only appear for a limited time and while supplies last. Lightning deals are available until the promotion period for the deal expires or all available promotion discounts are claimed.
Customers are limited to one purchase per Lightning Deal to ensure that as many people as possible can benefit from the large savings that are available.
Deals of the day: These are 24-hour deals (or while supplies last) that contain deep discounts on popular products.
Customers also have direct access to US Deals of the Days through our global retail offer on amazon.com.au, with free shipping for Prime members.
Upcoming deals: Upcoming Lightning deals will be live throughout the event. These are visible on the event page with the scheduled live time. However, it is worth noting that these deals are only available for a limited time and while stocks last.
Prime members only have access to some deals during the sale and have access to certain Lightning deals 30 minutes in advance.
Finally, there is a special waiting list function that has been added to the bottom of product pages.
If you check this option, you will be notified when the item is back in stock.
The sale offers a minimum of 15 percent discount on selected HP and Razer laptops (pictured left) and a 25 percent discount on a Sony HT-S100F // C AU1 Slim Soundbar (photo on the right)
& # 39; With tens of thousands of products available at discounted prices and new deals going live every day in June, we hope our Mid-Year Sale has something to offer for everyone & # 39 ;, says Rocco Braeuniger, Country Manager of Amazon Australia.
& # 39; From savings on certain laptops to household staples, we strive to offer Australian customers even better value. & # 39;
. (TagsToTranslate) Dailymail (t) femail