Terrible moment shooter enters the law firm in Mexico and shoots him in front of his son in a failed robbery attempt
- WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT
- Enrique Villavicencio Cruz was murdered in the office of his law firm in Mexico
- Never before seen images of the murder on April 27, 2019, showed the moment a male assassin Villavicencio Cruz & # 39; s son forced into the office during the robbery.
- Shooter then shot a bullet at the lawyer's face and immediately killed him before shooting a few more times, injuring the victim's son and female assistant.
- Witnesses told the authorities that the suspect escaped on a motorcycle escorted by other men
- The Mexico City Attorney General's office has not provided additional information or reported arrests
This is the disturbing moment that a lawyer was executed during a failed robbery attempt at his law firm in central Mexico.
A CCTV camera captured the terrible scene that developed on April 27 when a assassin raided the office of the law firm in Cuautitlán, located in the Greater Mexico City region, and shot Enrique Villavicencio Cruz in the head.
Cruz was accompanied by his assistant when the woman ran to open the door.
The video surveillance started with the frightened employee who walked over to her boss's side as the shooter led Cruz's son into the office.
WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT
Enrique Villavicencio Cruz was assassinated on April 27 at his law firm in Mexico during a failed robbery attempt
The murderer appeared on a CCTV camera and demanded the personal property of the lawyer
The murderer demanded the personal property of the lawyer, but de Cruz defied the defendant's orders and stood up from behind his desk.
The armed man is told in the video that he is telling the lawyer in Spanish, & # 39; what are you looking at, & # 39; before pumping the fatal bullet directly onto Cruz & # 39; s face.
The surveillance camera shot the attacker who fired two more shots, one of which wounded the Cruz son.
The attacker left for the exit but turned and fired at the son of the lawyer after he gave him a & # 39; coward & # 39; called.
After shooting the lawyer in the face, the suspect then turned his weapon and fired at the victim's son
Enrique Villavicencio Cruz & # 39; s son chasing after the assassin on Cuautitlán, Mexico, law firm
Witnesses told the authorities that the man with the weapons jumped on his motorcycle and fled with three other men.
The killing quickly caused concern after residents spread rumors about assassins who roamed the area openly and selected their targets.
However, the mayor of Cuautitlán, Mario Ariel Juarez Rodriguez said it was a task performed by a single shooter and non-armed commands.
The Attorney General's office in Mexico City did not make any official announcements or provide information about arrests.