Ashley Graham, 16, remembered after dying in a fire at her home in Perth

Ashley Graham (pictured) was sleeping in a converted tin shed where she lived with her father when the fire broke out

A 16-year-old boy who died in a fire at home was remembered by his family as an incredibly talented student who had a passion for sports.

Ashley Graham was asleep in a transformed sheet shed where she lived with her father when the fire broke out.

His father was cutting wood at the time the fire took over Commercial Road, in Forrestdale, at 3 o'clock in the morning of August 11.

Ashley Graham (pictured) was sleeping in a converted tin shed where she lived with her father when the fire broke out

Ashley Graham (pictured) was sleeping in a converted tin shed where she lived with her father when the fire broke out

His family told 7 News that he was "remarkable."

& # 39; A talented student who loved his sport & # 39;

Ashley's sister told 9 News that her brother was "pragmatic and different from most other teenagers."

Ashley was awarded the best student and Dux from her school and was working to get her license.

The fire was intense and took time to extinguish, with four teams of firefighters working to extinguish it.

Ashley's uncle, who also lived on the property, heard two loud noises and knew something was wrong, according to the program.

Ashley's sister told 9 News that her brother was "pragmatic and different from most other teenagers"

Ashley's sister told 9 News that her brother was "pragmatic and different from most other teenagers"

Ashley's sister told 9 News that her brother was "pragmatic and different from most other teenagers"

Ashley's family believes that a defective battery could be responsible, however, the official cause has not yet been published

Ashley's family believes that a defective battery could be responsible, however, the official cause has not yet been published

Ashley's family believes that a defective battery could be responsible, however, the official cause has not yet been published

Fire investigators and the Police Premeditated Fire Squad were on the property yesterday looking for the cause of the fire.

Ashley's family believes that a defective battery could be responsible.

However, the official cause has not yet been published.

No one else was injured in the fire.

The fire is not believed to be suspicious.

Ashley was supposed to be reunited with her family to be able to spread the ashes of her grandparents who died recently.

Fire investigators and the Police Premeditated Fire Squad were on the property yesterday looking for the cause of the fire and do not believe the cause is suspicious

Fire investigators and the Police Premeditated Fire Squad were on the property yesterday looking for the cause of the fire and do not believe the cause is suspicious

Fire investigators and the Police Premeditated Fire Squad were on the property yesterday looking for the cause of the fire and do not believe the cause is suspicious

(function() {
var _fbq = window._fbq || (window._fbq = []);
if (!_fbq.loaded) {
var fbds = document.createElement(‘script’);
fbds.async = true;
fbds.src = “http://connect.facebook.net/en_US/fbds.js”;
var s = document.getElementsByTagName(‘script’)[0];
s.parentNode.insertBefore(fbds, s);
_fbq.loaded = true;
}
_fbq.push([‘addPixelId’, ‘1401367413466420’]);
})();
window._fbq = window._fbq || [];
window._fbq.push([“track”, “PixelInitialized”, {}]);
.