Anyday Cookware: With these stylish new glassware sets you can prepare whole meals
With these stylish new glassware sets, you can cook entire meals in the microwave before serving them straight away: ‘It’s like magic’
- Anyday Cookware allows you to cook all meals in the microwave to save time
- The sets make four-step raw ingredients cooking meals with tasty results
- Each is dishwasher safe, eco-friendly and non-toxic, oven safe and freezer safe
A stylish new range of cookware allows you to cook full meals in the microwave, saving hours in the kitchen every week.
Australian company Everyday cookware, founded by Steph Chen, is described as “party-ready glass dinnerware” and is designed to create home-cooked meals from raw ingredients in just four easy steps.
To use, simply prepare fresh ingredients and place them in the crockery, microwave and put the final result directly on the table.
To store, push the silicone handle down to stack.
Described as ‘party-ready glass dinnerware’, Australian company Anyday Cookware, founded by Steph Chen, is designed to turn raw ingredients into home-cooked meals in just four easy steps.
According to founder Steph, Anyday started as an ‘accident’.
“We were hungry, we wanted fried chicken, but we still had a million things to do for dinner. To save time, we tried to microwave the chicken before finishing it in the oven,” she said.
“When it came out perfectly juicy, no oven needed, we realized we’d stumbled upon the unexpected magic of the microwave.
“As someone who feels she is gaining life by preparing meals that are both very high on the delicious scale and very low on the effort scale, I was excited to find that even some of the the best chefs in the world are in favor of cooking fresh food from crabs in the microwave.”
Recipe: Arash Hashemi’s Salmon with Saffron Cauliflower Mash
Servings: 1-2 Microwave Wattage: 1000w
2 cups (190 g) cauliflower florets (frozen or fresh)
salt, to taste
1 pinch of saffron threads
¼ cup (30 g) grated Parmesan cheese
2 (4-6 oz each) salmon fillets, skin on
½ teaspoon sumac
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon chili lime seasoning
½ teaspoon Aleppo pepper, optional
2 teaspoons olive oil
1. Place the cauliflower florets, salt and saffron in the Deep Anyday bowl and toss to combine. Cover with the lid (button up). Cook in the microwave for 4-5 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender when pierced with a fork.
2. Mash the cauliflower with a fork or potato masher until a coarse puree is formed. Season the cauliflower puree with Parmesan cheese and salt. Cover the mashed cauliflower and set aside while you cook the salmon.
3. Pat the salmon dry on both sides and season with salt. Place the fillets skin side down in the Shallow Anyday dish. Sprinkle the sumac, garlic powder, chili-lime seasoning, and Aleppo pepper evenly over each salmon fillet. Drizzle olive oil over it.
4. Cover and cook in the microwave for 4-5 minutes or until desired doneness. (Note that thinner fillets cook faster and thicker fillets take longer.)
* Serve the salmon with some cauliflower puree and eat it warm. Garnish with candied tomatoes.
*If salmon is not available, you can substitute halibut, Chilean sea bass, mahi mahi or even cod.
* Swap spices for paprika, chili powder or fish seasoning.
* Microwave ovens vary, even with the same wattages. Adjust cooking times as needed.
Steph said her glassware delivers green vegetables in two minutes, juicy medium-rare salmon in three minutes, and creamy no-stir polenta in 20 minutes.
“We create products that unleash this microwave magic: turning raw ingredients into delicious and nutritious home-cooked meals in record time,” she says.
Anyday makes it easier to enjoy the flavors and recipes you love. No compromises, every meal and every day of the week.
“It’s time to put your microwave to work. Because ultimately we all need more free time to eat and connect with the people we care about.’
“We create products that unleash this microwave magic: turning raw ingredients into delicious and nutritious home-cooked meals in record time,” says founder Steph.
The Everyday set costs $229.95 and includes a large deep bowl (great for hearty soups), large shallow bowl (great for succulent meats and flaky fish), medium deep bowl (great for hearty vegetables and stews), and medium shallow bowl (ideal for dips) and tender vegetables).
Each is dishwasher safe, eco-friendly and non-toxic, oven safe, freezer safe and airtight and leak proof.
Since its launch, Anyday Cookware has received numerous five-star reviews from raving customers.
Each is dishwasher safe, eco-friendly and non-toxic, oven safe, freezer safe and airtight and leak proof
“This cookware is one of my most used kitchen appliances. I just love my Anyday set, would recommend it to all home cooks of any skill level,” one wrote.
‘Super easy to use, great recipes on the website and if you have any left over they are all ready to go. They store really well when stacked and don’t take up much space,” added another.
‘Love these bowls. They make cooking in the microwave easy and fun. The food also tastes great and I love the recipes.”