Everything you need to know about Anthony Joshua vs Alexander Povetkin
- Anthony Joshua vs. Alexander Povetkin will take place on September 22, 2018
- Joshua vs Povetkin will be live in Sky Sports Box Office for the public of the United Kingdom
- Anthony Joshua is the favorite of the punters to win against Alexander Povetkin
Harry Olsen for Mailonline
Anthony Joshua will face mandatory challenger for his WBA title Alexander Povetkin with the WBA Super, IBF, WBO and IBO AJ belts also on the line on Saturday.
If everything goes according to plan for the North London boxer against the Russian boxer, he will go one step closer to defining his career with Deontay Wilder or Tyson Fury.
Sportsmail gives you everything you need to know about Anthony Joshua vs. Alexander Povetkin, including time, date, location and channel, as well as records of fights, odds and tickets.
Anthony Joshua faces Alexander Povetkin on September 22 at Wembley Stadium
Anthony Joshua vs. Alexander Povetkin will take place on Saturday September 22.
What time is it?
The Joshua vs. Povetkin ring walk is expected to take place around 10 p.m. (BST).
The American public can see the action at 2 p.m. (PST) / 5 p.m. (ITS T).
How can I see Joshua vs Povetkin?
You can see Anthony Joshua vs Alexander Povetkin in Sky Sports Box Office for £ 19.95. The day of the fight will cost £ 5 extra for phone bookings.
TalkTalk TV customers do not have to be Sky subscribers to see Joshua vs Povetkin live. Visit channel 419 through the Sky Sports Box office and pay a fee of £ 19.95.
Live streaming is available using Sky GO or Now TV.
The American public can see Joshua vs Povetkin using DAZN's live streaming service. More information available here.
North London fighter Anthony Joshua will face Alexander Povetkin at Wembley Stadium in London. The stadium has a capacity of 90,000.
Heavyweight Anthony Joshua has his next two fights at Wembley Stadium in London
Records and combat profiles
Nationality: United Kingdom
Height: 6 feet 6 inches (198 cm)
Scope: 82 inches (208 cm)
Height: 6 feet 2 inches (188cm)
Scope: 75 in. (191 cm)
Who is on the card?
- Anthony Joshua vs. Alexander Povetkin – IBF, WBA (Super), OMB and IBO World Heavyweight Championship
- Luke Campbell vs. Yvan Mendy – Final Eliminator of the WBC Light World Title
- Matty Askin vs. Lawrence Okolie – British Cruiserweight Championship
- Sergey Kuzmin vs. David Price – WBA heavyweight intercontinental championship
- Shakhram Giyasov vs. Julio Laguna – Welterweight Contest
- Dana Remezan vs TBD – Light Heavyweight Contest
Joshua vs Povetkin odds
- Anthony Joshua – 1/10
- Alexander Povetkin – 7/1
- Raffle – 50/1
- Joshua for KO, TKO or disqualification – 2/5
- Joshua by decision or technical decision – 3/1
- Povetkin by KO, TKO or disqualification – 8/1
- Povetkin by decision or technical decision – 25/1
* Odds of being Betfair on 9/16/18
Are tickets still available?
There are still tickets available for Anthony Joshua vs. Alexander Povetkin from higher level seats at £ 40 to side seats at £ 2000 from the official sponsors of Matchroom Boxing, StubHub.