An elderly Sydney care worker who beat an elderly dementia patient refuses to apologize while facing the court

Outside of Manly's Local Court, Prakash Paudyal (pictured) did not offer apologies or explanations for the alleged attack on an elderly patient

An elderly care worker caught in the film allegedly attacking a patient with elderly dementia has refused to apologize or explain his actions.

Prakash Paudyal, 35, was indicted last week after images secretly captured him allegedly attacking 82-year-old patient David Nabulsi at a Seaforth facility on the beaches of North Sydney last month.

The patient's family was awaiting an apology when Paudyal appeared in Manly's Local Court on Wednesday on two counts of common assault and use of an offensive weapon with the intent to commit an incriminating offense.

Outside of Manly's Local Court, Prakash Paudyal (pictured) did not offer apologies or explanations for the alleged attack on an elderly patient

Outside of Manly's Local Court, Prakash Paudyal (pictured) did not offer apologies or explanations for the alleged attack on an elderly patient

The police requested an order of violence learned against Paudyal, on behalf of Mr. Nabulsi's family.

He also had to turn in his passport and can not approach his former workplace as part of his continued bail conditions, The Manly Daily reported.

Outside the court, Paudyal tried to avoid the means of communication that they expected with multiple followers dressed in similar jackets that acted as decoys, 7 news informed.

He refused to answer questions or offer an apology when the media caught up with him when he left court.

Two weeks later, Mr. Nabulsi remains traumatized by the alleged attack.

The images filmed in secret captured the alleged assault of the patient with dementia David Nabulsi, 82

The images filmed in secret captured the alleged assault of the patient with dementia David Nabulsi, 82

The images filmed in secret captured the alleged assault of the patient with dementia David Nabulsi, 82

The disturbing images show him cowering in fear when Paudyal allegedly pushes and pulls him across the bed.

He then allegedly repeatedly hits Mr. Nabulsi with a shoe while forcing him to undress.

Mr. Nabulsi's family told 7 News that he now refuses to be seen by male care workers and insists that the door be left open at all times.

Daughter Ayda Celine told 9 News last week that she began to worry about her father's well-being several months ago when she saw bruises on her body.

Daughter Ayda Celine (pictured) placed a camera in her father's room due to growing concerns that her father was not being cared for

Daughter Ayda Celine (pictured) placed a camera in her father's room due to growing concerns that her father was not being cared for

Daughter Ayda Celine (pictured) placed a camera in her father's room due to growing concerns that her father was not being cared for

"He was complaining of pain and when I pulled his pants down I noticed black and dark bruises that had been there for a while," he said.

As the time passed, Celine noticed that her father was deteriorating, noticing that she would not let him touch him and that "he did not leave his room to eat".

He called the Seaforth facility several times to tell them that his father was not being treated.

Mr. Nabusli (right) now refuses to be seen by older male care workers and insists that his door remain open all the time after the alleged attack.

Mr. Nabusli (right) now refuses to be seen by older male care workers and insists that his door remain open all the time after the alleged attack.

Mr. Nabusli (right) now refuses to be seen by older male care workers and insists that his door remain open all the time after the alleged attack.

"Whether it was bruises or sitting in a wet diaper for hours and in soaked clothes and no one has changed it," he said.

When she did not get answers, Ms. Celine installed a camera in her father's room that registered the alleged attack.

Bupa, the health insurance provider who manages the facilities, since then apologized for the alleged assault and said he was fully cooperating with the New South Wales Police.

"Bupa takes the safety and well-being of its residents seriously and we are shocked and saddened by what has happened in our Seaforth service home," the statement read.

Paudyal will reappear in the Local Court of Manly on October 9.

Prakash Paudyal (pictured) was charged with two counts of common assault and use of an offensive weapon with the intent to commit an incriminating offense

Prakash Paudyal (pictured) was charged with two counts of common assault and use of an offensive weapon with the intent to commit an incriminating offense

Prakash Paudyal (pictured) was charged with two counts of common assault and use of an offensive weapon with the intent to commit an incriminating offense

Prakash Paudyal (pictured) was arrested last Wednesday after the victim's family contacted the police

Prakash Paudyal (pictured) was arrested last Wednesday after the victim's family contacted the police

Prakash Paudyal (pictured) was arrested last Wednesday after the victim's family contacted the police

We are sorry, we currently do not accept comments on this article.

http://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js .