Almost half a century ago, a 26-year-old Rod Stewart had a hitalbum, Every Picture Tells A Story.
The title track is seen as a song about a man who indulges with many women and then returns home after some difficult lessons.
So what could be more symbolic for the colorful life of Do Ya Think I & # 39; m sexy rocker than a photo of him alongside four of the five women with whom he has conceived eight children.
Almost half a century ago, a 26-year-old Rod Stewart had a hitalbum, Every Picture Tells A Story. Pictured from left to right: former wife Alana Stewart, current wife Penny Lancaster, Kelly Emberg and former wife Rachel Hunter
The title track is seen as a song about a man who indulges with many women and then returns home after some difficult lessons. Pictured from left to right: Sean Stewart, Kimberly Stewart, Ruby Stewart, Penny Lancaster and Rod Stewart
Taken at a family celebration, it is believed to be the first time that so many of these so-called "Rodmothers" have been seen together.
Present were the first wife Alana, 74 years old, such as Rod, Kelly Emberg, 60, Rachel Hunter, 49, and his current 12-year-old wife, Penny, 48.
The only missing mother was Susannah Hourde, with whom he had a daughter, now 56 years old, who was given up for adoption. Depicted is Rod Stewart with ex-wife Kelly Emberg
The only missing mother was Susannah Hourde, with whom he had a daughter, now 56 years old, who was given up for adoption.
At first glance, such an image suggests a story of sexual excess, infidelity and abandonment.
Yes, feckless men who father children who do not want to look after them and who dump the mother are rightly convicted.
But partly because of his fantastic wealth, the singer of Some Guys Have All The Luck presided over his extended family in his own inimitable Rod-like way.
As this week's photo seems to prove, he has managed to stay close to all the mothers of his children.
This is indeed "tell a story."
While lists of family courts across the country are tragically littered with cases where fathers refuse to take financial responsibility for their children, Rod Stewart – estimated to be worth £ 180 million – has contributed.
Present were first wife Alana, 74 years old, such as Rod, Kelly Emberg, 60, Rachel Hunter, 49, and his current 12-year-old wife, Penny, 48 (pictured along with children Alastair and Aiden after he had his knighthood at Buckingham Palace got)
But I believe that this is more a tribute to the courage and wisdom of the women in his life.
Above all, they have stayed close for the well-being of their children, aware of how important it is for young people to know their father.
In a world with so many broken relationships, quarreling couples have to think about the terrible damage inflicted on their children.
In a world with so many broken relationships, quarreling couples have to think about the terrible damage inflicted on their children. Shown are Rod Stewart, ex-wife Rachel Hunter and their children Renee and Liam
Bury the bitterness, try to remember the happy times, honor the love that resulted in a shared child – both for them and for you.
Of course this is all easier for a multi-millionaire. And no doubt Rod gets too old in his leopard skin loafers to keep attracting younger women.
But if other men look at this photo and it teaches them to respect the estranged mothers of their children, Rod Stewart will have done a service that deserves his knighthood.
After the three-part TV documentary about Jade Goody – The Reality Star that changed Britain – her ex, Jeff Brazier, said he hadn't let their two sons of 16 and 14 years watch because it was too gripping.
There was a particularly sad scene when the 27-year-old was told that she had terminal cervical cancer.
Instead, he wants the boys to remember their mother in a warm and beautiful way.
What a consolation it must have been in her last days that Jade knew there was a loving father who continued to take care of her children and keep lasting memories of her alive.
After the three-part TV documentary about Jade Goody – The Reality Star that changed Britain – her ex, Jeff Brazier, said he had not let their two sons aged 16 and 14 years watch, because it was too poignant
England may have lost the Ashes yesterday on a morning of abject play, but the pinnacle of cricket fans was Jofra Archer, who picked up six Aussie wickets the day before.
What a wonderful candy for ladies who mistakenly think that cricket is the most boring sport in the world.
- Friends of Megs and Harry have fallen over themselves to defend the couple's £ 20,000 by private flight and claim that the royal eco-campaigners compensate for their ecological footprint by planting trees. Very good, but at this rate they will have to replant the entire blazing Amazon rainforest on their second wedding day in May.
- Since Harry & # 39; s last pre-Meghan girlfriend, Cressida Bonas, announces that she is engaged, I cannot wonder how different it would have been if he had married Cressy. She is beautiful, smart – oh, and her boundless talents include discretion and modesty.
- What's with Prince Andrew, his ex, Fergie and feet? Their marriage ended after she was photographed with her toes sucked by a lover in France. We are now told that & # 39; Randy Andy & # 39; reportedly massaged his feet by two young women in the New York mansion of his serious sex offender Jeffrey Epstein. What a heel!
An image of the different flights that Prince Harry and wife Meghan have made in recent weeks
Prior to the new series of The Great British Bake Off, Judge Paul Hollywood says the contestants are so young – average age 31 – that they are softies, shedding more tears than any other series.
"Yes, I made them cry," he admits smugly. Hollywood, 53, has made many women cry.
Last but not least, after his extra-marital affairs, his former wife destroyed their 20-year marriage, and his most recent ex-girlfriend, 24-year-old Summer Monteys-Fullam.
Prior to the new series of The Great British Bake Off, Judge Paul Hollywood says the participants are so young – average age 31 – that they are softies and shed more tears than on other series
- As a passionate leader, I am so happy that we have a prime minister who believes in Brexit. But I was not impressed to see photos of Boris Johnson who prematurely, by raising his fists, celebrates his return on his return to London from Berlin and Paris. It was less Churchillian and more like a rickety Rocky Balboa.
- Boris photos this week revealed two surprising facts – he is only 5 ft 9in Emmanuel Macron and more portly than Angela Merkel.
- Within a year of his retirement as Prime Minister, Tony Blair looked ten years younger, lean, and tanned. Just three years after leaving No. 10, David Cameron was spotted in Cornwall looking for pie white and pork-like. It is clear that it is less healthy to nestle in a shepherd's hut and write your memoirs than to run around like a & # 39; peace envoy & # 39; on dictators' private jets.
- If Downing Street officials claim that no cent of tax money is being spent on the Prime Minister's chatelaine Carrie Symonds, who paid for the embezzled Honda SUV and security guard to take her to the US embassy in London to untangle her US visa problems?
As a passionate leader, I am so happy that we have a prime minister who believes in Brexit. But I was not impressed to see photos of Boris Johnson who prematurely, by raising his fists, celebrates his return to London from Berlin and Paris
The University of Glasgow has reserved £ 20 million to pay & # 39; fine & # 39; to do for its role in the slave trade hundreds of years ago.
If there are millions left, the crazy university bosses have to spend them on living victims of failing social policies – Glasoor children who have some of the most awful levels of literacy and numeracy in the Western world.
Not long after the 93-year-old Betty Munroe was robbed in her house by criminals who pretended to be a police officer, she died of "broken heart syndrome." A factor was undoubtedly that they stole the guard of her deceased husband Frank.
The story had a special emotion for me. My deceased father was called Frank and I am wearing his watch, his last living gift for me. It is worth very little to anyone else, but is priceless to me. I suspect I'd die to defend it.
Jeremy Clarkson has rejected 2 sts by chewing lettuce because an estimated 200 diabetes type 2 patients go blind or lose a limb every day, and the cost of obesity for the NHS is more than £ 10 billion a year
An estimated 200 diabetes type 2 patients become blind or lose a limb every day, and the cost of obesity for the NHS is more than £ 10 billion a year.
Meanwhile, Stephen Fry reveals that he has lost 5 ½ sts by walking more and "eating sensibly" and Jeremy Clarkson has lost 2 sts by chewing lettuce.
The nutritional success of the famous duo proves that obesity is not a disease, but a lifestyle choice. Although in the case of Fry and Clarkson they could have lost much more if they had reduced the size of their egos at the same time.
. (TagsToTranslate) Dailymail (t) debate