The last moments of a troubled young girl who died of a suspected overdose at a music festival have been revealed.
Alex Ross-King, 19, was rushed to the Westmead Hospital at the FOMO Music Festival in Parramatta at about 6 pm on Saturday, but died that night with her family at her side.
Teen-reveal friends revealed that she could tell in her last seconds of life.
Scroll down for video
In the last photo of Alex Ross-King (photo) she and her friends visited a medical tent, knowing that something was wrong
The young woman went to the medical tent of the festival and did not feel well, just a few moments before she collapsed, Nine News reported.
Her friends believe that it was a mixture of drugs and extreme heat that killed her.
She had danced in the blistering 35C sun with a crowd of more than 11,000 other people.
More than a third of the 146 people sought by the police for drugs were found with illegal means in their possession.
"Everywhere I looked, people were drugged and drank a lot of alcohol, so it is frightening that it could be one of my friends afterwards, & # 39; said a festival goer.
Mrs. Ross-King is the fifth person to die of a suspected overdose of drugs at the music festivals of New South Wales in the past four months.
Teen friends believe that a combination of medications, presumably MDMA, and heat have killed her
The tragic death led to renewed calls for testing pills, led by Mrs Ross-King's family.
Grandmother Denise Doig says she is afraid that the death of her beloved granddaughter will go by & # 39; and wants pill-testing to be introduced as its last & # 39; legacy & # 39 ;.
• Premier, please: can we have this piltest done? It is so small to do, it is not difficult. Let's try it, "Doig told Network Ten on Sunday.
& # 39; If it saves one life; a life is a life. And these are children. & # 39;
New South Wales Prime Minister Gladys Berejiklian has remained unmoved in her position against testing pills.
I want to make sure we reduce the deaths and my concern is that testing pills can have the opposite effect, "she said in Sydney on Sunday.
Her family has introduced the call for pill testing as a show of hair & # 39; legacy & # 39;
Ross-King's uncle Phil Clark also spoke and said that the whole family of the teen mourned heavily & # 39 ;.
Strong leadership is not always to stick to an ideological decision or position when there is a mountain [of] evidence or advice that perhaps something else should be tried, "he said.
Strong leadership is trying something different. & # 39;
Friends remembered her as a "remarkable person, who had a positive influence on the life of every person she walked in", while family shared their grief and broken hearts on social media.
pictured; Alex Ross-King, 19, died after a suspected overdose of drugs at the FOMO music festival on Saturday
& # 39; My heart is broken and [I’m] lost for words, "wrote her cousin Rhys Ross-Clark.
& # 39; This world is cruel and unfair. I love you, my beautiful cousin. & # 39;
Mrs. Ross-King had attended the festival with friends, someone who shocked her about the tragic events in an emotional Facebook post.
& # 39; You were always full of life and a real person with such & # 39; s big heart and quite easily one of the funniest people I have ever met, you were always the life of the party & # 39 ;, Quote Tayla Brookhouse.
& # 39; You will be missed a lot. Heaven has got an angel again, rest easy and do not stop partying. & # 39;
Friend Brooke Farr said that Alex & # 39; s so vivid, happy girl & # 39; was, that had a big impact on her youth.
"She taught me to have confidence and helped me through hard times," she said. I am eternally grateful because it has helped me to be a better version of who I am.
& # 39; She was really beautiful, inside and out.
I will always ask myself why this life takes the best people so early. & # 39;
The young woman was remembered as a remarkable person & # 39; that affected the lives of everyone she knew
Kiarra Harrison said that the young woman was a kind of soulmate and said that there were no words & # 39; were to describe her grief.
& # 39; You totally understood me, no matter what the situation, no matter what I did, you were always there to pick me up or tell me to no longer be idiot, & # 39; she said.
& # 39; Your kind heart will never be forgotten by anyone that it has touched.
& # 39; I am so broken and confused, this world is so & # 39; s unfair place.
I love you with my whole soul Al, forever. Shine bright there.
The FOMO festival, which plays electronic hip hop music, was the home of an increased police presence, after five other deaths at similar events in the past four months.
Event organizers seemed as concerned as the police about the alarming peak in deaths, advice on the safety shootout and first aid in the run-up to the event.
Alex (left) died in the Westmead hospital after he was taken there from the music festival, making her the fifth person who died in four months at a music festival in Australia
We are here to help, please party safely, & # 39; said the organizers about the Facebook page of the event.
Nearly 30 aspiring party-goers were denied entry to the party, while 24 others were kicked off for fighting or being stunned.
The police searched a total of 146 people, of whom 54 were found in possession of drugs. Two were accused of possessing.
The organizers of the festival, who were crowned by Nikki Minaj, said in a statement that the event was anti-drugs.
"Our sincere and sincere condolences go out to her family and friends", a spokesperson said on Sunday.
& # 39; The safety and well-being of our customers are paramount in every planning decision.
& # 39; Our anti-drug questions started weeks before the event and continued at the event itself – a message we can proudly present and continue to do with an unwavering dedication to keep our beloved customers safe. # 39;