The perfume you are about to TRAIN: Adidas is launching a fragrance range designed to improve your training – so which fragrance suits you?
- Sport giant Adidas has launched a new fragrance collection, Culture of Sport
- The line is designed to increase your desire and ability to practice
- The range includes four scents, two for women and two for men
- The scents are available from September 27 with prices from $ 29
Adidas has launched a new fragrance collection designed to enhance your desire and ability to practice.
The line contains two masculine and two feminine scents, scientifically formulated to change the way you think in the direction of sports.
Made in collaboration with top athletes, each scent activates a unique emotional center of the brain and nervous system to improve performance.
Prices start at $ 29 for 30 ml and $ 49 for 100 ml bottles and they will be available in Australia from September 27 at Chemist Warehouse, My Chemist and My Beauty Spot.
Adidas has launched a new fragrance collection with four scents (photo) designed to enhance your desire and ability to practice
Designed for women who train, Unleash is a citrus scent with tones of blood orange, mango and mandarin to awaken and strengthen the senses.
With rich undertones of chocolate, cedar wood and praline, this fragrance unleashes unlimited athletic potential.
Each scent has been scientifically formulated in collaboration with top sports stars (stock image)
Inspired by male runners, this bold and exciting scent is loaded with spicy top notes of grapefruit and kumquat with undertones of herbs, apple, juniper and geranium.
This masculine scent claims that you keep going no matter what you do.
Made in collaboration with female sprinters and long-distance runners, this lively scent offers an instant burst of freshness with top notes of rose and citrus.
Woody undertone adds depth and warmth to this scent to provide lasting inspiration throughout the session and really help you go the distance.
SO WHAT SMELL ARE YOU?
– Designed for women who train
– Toptones of blood orange, mango and mandarin
– With a finish of cedar wood, chocolate praline and notes of musk
– Inspired by the athlete who never gives up
– Spicy citrus and green tones provide a fresh look
– With woody and musky tones that add depth
– Made with a footballer's state of mind
– Green, citrus notes of apple bergamot
– The scent of lavender oil and birch leaves developed into a strong male basis
– Inspired by professional runners
– Zesty top notes of grapefruit and kumquat
– Accompanied by salt pines, juniper berries and geranium tones
The four scents are made with footballers, runners and sports enthusiasts in mind (stock image)
Designed for male soccer players, this powerful scent opens with notes of citrus, apple and bergamot.
The power of the scent is compensated by bursts of lavender oil and birch leaves, finished with undertones of patchouli and moss.
. (TagsToTranslate) Dailymail (t) femail