We are looking to recruit MailOnline users to appear in a short film for business-to-business purposes (i.e. not broadcast).
To allow us to select people for the film, we ask that you send us a short video of you talking about why you visit MailOnline. From all the videos received we will select up to 20 finalists; These finalists will be professionally interviewed and the footage will be included in a film about MailOnline.
If you make the final cut, you will receive $300 in cash.
Hurry: we need to receive your video by Friday, October 19.
Tips for your video
Your video can be very simple and recorded from a mobile device, webcam or video camera. You will then need to save your video to a computer to upload it here and send it to us.
It just needs to be a short video. As a guide, between 30 seconds and 1 minute, don’t worry if it’s longer. Save your video file using your first and last name, for example, John_Smith.
Please include the following in your video:
- Your name
- Your age
- Where you live: city and state only
- Your job/career
- How often do you visit MailOnline?
- Why do you visit MailOnline?
- The things you like most about MailOnline
- Where and when you visit MailOnline
Once you’ve finished your video, fill out the form below.
To add your video:
- Save your video to your desktop
- Fill in your name and email address
- Click the browse button below and select your video in your files
- Then click ‘Send Video’ and your video will be sent to us.
Alternatively, you can email your video directly to email@example.com.