A look at Roxy Jacenko's wardrobe with a million dollars full of designer items – while revealing that she spends $ 30,000 a month on clothing
- Australian PR Queen Roxy Jacenko recently launched a new reality TV show
- She took viewers on a virtual tour of her spacious walk-in closet and glamor room
- Roxy spends $ 30,000 a month on clothing and has a bag collection worth $ 500k
- Her design cabinet contains pieces by Chanel, Hermes, Dior and Fendi
The $ 6.6 million Roxy Jacenko mansion is enough to make every woman green with envy, but it is her striking walk-in closet that excites the most acute case of the monster with emerald eyes.
The Sydney-based PR Queen took fans on a virtual tour of her vast home in her new reality TV program, I'm … Roxy, in which she unveiled shelves full of Hermes handbags and a shoe collection that was so large that Imelda Marcos would blush.
The 39-year-old admitted spending $ 30,000 a month on clothing, but is making a conscious effort not to buy trend pieces that are too expensive & # 39 ;.
Scroll down for video
Sydney-based PR Queen Roxy Jacenko has a taste for the finer things in life, with a million-dollar wardrobe (depicted in a $ 4,850 dress with Louis Vuitton collar)
Roxy took viewers on a virtual tour of her envious walk-in wardrobe (photo) in an episode of her new reality TV show I Am … Roxy
& # 39; I spend $ 30,000 a month on clothing, which is a lot, but at the same time we can talk about a bag and a few coats, and you're already at that figure, & # 39; she said News.com.au.
A cursory glance into the Roxy wardrobe shows at least eight classic Hermes Birkin bags in size 35 cm.
The Hermes Birkin 35 is the world's most popular bag among fashion collectors, with prices starting at around $ 20,000 for standard calf leather.
Roxy has an extensive collection of rare Hermes Birkin bags that are among the most coveted accessories in the world
She regularly publishes excerpts of her latest designer purchases on Instagram, such as this jewel-occupied Saint Laurent clutch bag (left) and Chanel PVC flab bag (right)
Roxy & # 39; s case is also home to a range of Hermes mini bags and an ultra-rare crocodile leather Birkin, which can sell between $ 70,000 and $ 435,000.
The most expensive bag ever sold was a Himalayan crocodile Hermes Birkin made with 18-carat gold and 240 diamonds.
The elite piece was purchased for $ 552,000 at a Christie's auction in 2017, CNBC reports.
WHAT IS IN ROXY & # 39; S GARDEROBE? AT A GLANCE…
* Dress with printed collar from Louis Vuitton $ 4,850
* Nylon bag with Prada leopard print $ 960
* Bottega Veneta stretch sandals $ 1,000
* Dior Book Tote angled bag $ 3,935
* Vintage Hermes Maillot de Bain Paros bathing suit $ 929
* Hermes Birkin 35 (x8) $ 160,000
* Jacquemus Sabe woolen felt blower $ 2,265.05
* Yves Saint Laurent Kate Monogram Jewel-Stud shoulder bag $ 1,750
* Chanel flap bag $ 5,340
* Balmain blazer with double row of buttons $ 2,685
* Chanel granular calfskin leather backpack in baby blue $ 6,800
* Louboutin Pyraclou studded wedges $ 1,125
* Hermes Birkin 35cm $ 24,000
* Midi dress with Alessandra-rich polkadot silk $ 1,862
* Balenciaga slide & $ 39; s $ 450
* Chanel fabrics and rubber slides & # 39; s $ 1,240
* Chanel PVC flap bag with pearl belt $ 6,260
* Balenciaga Ville Mini bag with top logo $ 2,180
Total: $ 227,631.05
In addition to Hermes, Roxy also has a range of designer brands such as Chanel, Balenciaga, Saint Laurent, Dior and Fendi.
& # 39; It is like artwork – it is a sense of accomplishment & # 39 ;, she told the viewers I'm … Roxy.
& # 39; People buy artworks for walls, I buy handbags! & # 39;
Despite her envy-inducing collection, the smart mother of two – who shares daughter Pixie and son Hunter with husband Oliver Curtis – says she has no striking favorite.
Although she has a catalog of clothing that few people dare to dream of, Roxy said she only buys investment items that stand the test of time (shown here in a Parlor X-skirt, Mode Sportif jacket, Bulgari handbag and Balenciaga shoes)
Roxy fits the $ 2265 Jacquemus Sabe Wool-Felt Blazer (left) and poses with son Hunter in a vintage Hermes swimsuit (right)
& # 39; I don't buy based on what I like. It is more about what is most salable in the long term if I consider my collection to be an investment, & she said.
Roxy & # 39; s distinctive look is & # 39; all black & # 39 ;, a look that is often finished with its signature ebony Balmain blazer.
& # 39; I swear by leather pants, Balmain blazers, cashmere knitwear by Jac & Jack for the winter, and it has become my staple. & # 39;
I Am … Roxy is part of the Channel 10 pilot week.
. (TagsToTranslate) Dailymail (t) femail (t) roxy-jacenko