Wish to get rid of those ugly stretch mark lines? Wow, you have finally reached the right place. Here in this article, we will discuss with you 5 of the easiest yet effective ways of getting rid of the stretch marks, fast. Also, honestly, I don’t see any point in explaining to you what stretch marks are because that’s something you already know. I am going to offer a real solution to the real problem. So, without any further ado, let’s get started.
Spread Aloe Vera Gel over the area
Sangeeta Bijlani, who works with TopAssignmentExperts and offers statistics homework help, says that the best and the most effective way of dealing with stretch marks is by using Aloe Vera. Now, for this, you’ll have to apply the Aloe Vera over your moist skin. Your skin needs to be moist as it helps in treating the surface more quickly.
How will you use Aloe Vera to treat your stretch mark lines?
- Firstly, you’ll have to remove the thorns on the Aloe Vera with a knife and peel off its skin.
- Next, slice the flesh into tiny pieces and grind the same in a blender.
- On grinding, you’ll get an aloe vera gel which you have to apply on your skin.
- Wherever you have stretch marks, apply this gel and massage for a minimum of 2 minutes, twice a day.
- Sheetal Philip, who offers online assignment help australia, believes that it is best to leave the gel and let it air dry. However, if you feel it to be too sticky, you can wash it off after massaging with lukewarm water.
Apply a stretch mark cream, two times a day
Sudhakar Pathak, who works with EssayWriter4U which is an online platform where you can ask someone do my essay online, believes that one of the quickest ways to deal with stretch marks is by using a stretch marks cream. If you regularly use a cream, it can help you get rid of the stretch marks in as little as 4 weeks.
Now, let me tell you how you have to apply the stretch mark cream on your skin to achieve the best results.
- Firstly, take a quick warm shower. This will help you open up the pores on your skin.
- Then, take a generous amount of stretch mark cream and apply it on your stretch marks.
- Gently massage your skin in a circular motion and keep going for about 2 minutes.
- Let it stay for a minimum of 5 minutes. This will let the cream penetrate deep into your skin before you put on your clothes.
You can apply the cream twice a day, till you see results. Now, the real problem is how to find the right stretch marks cream. Honestly, there are a plethora of creams available in the market. You can consult your dermatologist and pick one that best suits your skin type.
Use Coconut Oil
Urvashi Yadav who works with PaperDoers suggests the use of coconut oil for treating stretch marks. She says that coconut oil is a great remedy since it will increase the flow of blood in your skin. As a result of this, there will be a production of collagen fibre which is a great way of treating stretch marks. Coconut oil is also great for your skin as it helps keep it moisturized and retains the requisite suppleness.
Here’s how you’ll have to use coconut oil to get rid of the stretch marks.
- Firstly, take a coconut and cut it in half. Then, use a scraper and extract the flesh from it.
- Chop off the flesh into tiny pieces.
- Shred it in a blender at a medium speed. If needed, add water to maintain a runny consistency.
- Pour the mixture in a jar over a strainer.
- Now, you’ll have to leave the jar in the fridge and let it stay overnight. This step is mandatory since it helps separate the coconut oil from the coconut milk.
- Further, you have to scoop out the solidified coconut oil or the curd from the jar.
- Take a saucepan and transfer the same into it. Next, turn on the stove at low-medium heat.
- Keep stirring and let it cook for about an hour.
- Turn off the flame and let it cool for next 15 minutes. Now, you’ll pour it over a coffee filter to extract the oil.
- Apply this oil on the area where you have stretch marks, two times a day, till you see improvement.
Heal Stretch Marks with Retinol
Shobha Ray, who works with TrumpLearning that offers the project management courses, says that the fastest plausible way to get rid of stretch marks is by using retinol. But, what is retinol? Retinol is a compound that you find in Vitamin A. It produces collagen which is required to heal the stretch marks. Please note, that retinol is usually more effective if you have acquired stretch marks recently. Also, if you are pregnant, you should be careful with this method since excess of Vitamin A might not be safe for you. So, it is best advised to consult a doctor before using Retinol.
Here is how you can apply retinol in order to get rid of stretch marks.
- Firstly, get a retinol cream.
- Then, you have to apply a small amount of this cream on the stretch marks.
- In the first week, you should apply this cream once every other day.
- Then, in the second week, apply the cream once every day.
- Thereafter, in the third week, apply the cream twice a day after a warm shower.
Keep using the cream till you start seeing results.
Massage Your Skin with Black Tea
Shubham who did an excellent SEMRush review for an online Digital Agency which compares software believes that one effective and quick way of dealing with stretch marks at home is by using black tea. Black tea is recommended since it is rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. These are phenomenally helpful in decreasing the cell damage and controlling the pigmentation in the skin.
Here’s how you’ll have to use black tea to get rid of stretch marks.
- Firstly, take a teaspoon of salt and 2 tablespoons of black tea powder.
- Now, take the black tea powder first and let it dissolve in warm water.
- Then add the salt to it and let the mixture boil for 2 minutes.
- Leave the mix to cool for about 30 minutes.
- Then, you can apply this paste on the areas where you have stretch marks.
You can use this paste thrice a day, till you see results. Most likely, the results will appear in 3 to 4 weeks.
These according to us are the 5 most effective and efficient ways of dealing with stretch marks. Do try them, they are safe and skin-friendly. When you see positive results, do share with us your opinion in the comment section below.
Pankaj Raghav is a fulltime blogger and blogs with DigiToolsCoupons. While sharing his experience, he also loves to help fellow bloggers in setting up their blogs. Learn about the SEO tactics at his blog.