$4 Woolworths Cookies After They Went Viral On TikTok

0

The ‘fully loaded’ $4 chocolate chip cookies are flying off supermarket shelves after taking the TikTok world by storm

  • Shoppers are in a frenzy over decadent Woolworths’ $4 Fully Loaded Cookies
  • The cookies are sold in the cookie department and need to be warmed up before serving
  • Videos of the cookies have gone viral on TikTok and are generating huge sales

Shoppers have taken Woolworth’s Fully Loaded Cookies off the shelves after the $4 treat went viral on TikTok last month.

TikTok creator Aviladdd has released a video showing off the decadent cookies and warning viewers that the treats are so good you’ll need to warm up for the chocolate flavor.

He then showed that he ate one of the cookies after cutting it into quarters so that the chocolate would seep out.

TikTok creator Aviladdd has released a video showing off the decadent cookies and warning viewers that the treats are so good you'll need to warm up for the chocolate flavor

Shoppers have pulled Woolworth’s Fully Loaded Cookies from shelves after the $4 treat went viral on TikTok last month

“Try this one and thank me later,” he captioned the viral video.

The viral video has been viewed more than 187,000 times and thousands of people have left comments.

“Yeah, I got them when I saw them on TikTok, my favorite is the green wrapper, hazelnut,” one man said, adding dozens of fire and OK emojis.

“I’m sorry but how have I never heard of this until now,” one woman wrote, adding them to her shopping list.

And she wasn’t the only one, customers took them off the shelves.

“Customers clearly love the oozing goodness of our Fully Loaded Cookies and there has been a noticeable spike in demand for the range over the past week,” said a Woolworth spokesperson.

“Yum, I’m going to buy these tomorrow,” said another customer.

In the video, the man was heating up his cookies for maximum sludge.

‘Oh my god, I didn’t know you had to heat them,’ said one woman, bewildered.

“Oh, thanks for the tip, this sounds dangerous,” said one woman.

While another admitted to buying them after seeing the viral video.

“I’m too scared to open them, though, in case I eat the whole package in one sitting.”

Advertisement

.